Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What is this song trying to tell me?

Last week was a total drag. First, my favorite band screws me over with money. Then at the concert I get blisters all over my feet which are still there but the worse is the huge one under my little pinkie toe. Hurts like a mother... Then my phone line is shut off so I call the company only to find out not only did they disconnect my phone line but my Internet. Then I discover there are hurdles to be jumped before I get either back, what's worse is it all had been done by a company with little or no sympathy for making it up to customers for their mistakes. They also sent me a defective cellphone a few days before. Anyways, here is my point. I was listening to my first OK Go album and re-stumbled upon this song which I felt was written for me this week. Here is just a few lines:


Makes you sick, makes you ill,makes you cheat, slipping change from the till.
Had it up to the gills... makes you cry while the milk still spills.
Ain't it just a bitch? What a pain...Well it's all a crying shame.
What left to do but complain? Better find someone to blame.

(Hey!) Get, get, get, get, get over it!
Get over it, get over it.

Love this song. I would recommend for anyone having a bad day.

No comments: