Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brad Pailsey...Need I say more.

Went to the amazing and never fails to entertain, Brad Paisley with Matthew last night. He is still one of the most complex guitarists I have ever seen. Matthew and I once attempted one of his songs on guitar hero, we gave up before it reached 10 seconds. Th concert was great though. Darius Rucker performed (Both Darius and Brad were our wedding songs, how perfect is that?), also Justin Moore, a few others, but I remember Steele Magnolia from those others. It was great and very entertaining. Got a few pictures and will edit this post and upload them later when Matthew wakes up. The one of Matthew and I that I will post now, it is a cute one taken with my new mytouch. I love it.

Ok here are some more. So cute!
Manda

No comments: