Monday, February 16, 2009

If she wants to ride she rides, if she wants to roll she rolls...




































































This always happens this time of year. I start to miss traveling. I miss sleeping in small hotels, traveling on a bus all day, having my closest friends with me, and picking out souvenirs. It sucks too; I will not be seeing another major landmarks for the next two years, since I will be journeying towards my masters degree. Not saying this will not be a journey in and of itself. I guess these pictures will have to remind me of what I love and will be counting down the next two years to doing again.





1 comment:

tkdmama said...

I love the big shoes!! You are an amazing person and I loved our little journey to Georgia/Bama! Hope you get your traveling shoes before 2 years :)