We read about the life of the prophet George Albert Smith today. We mainly focused on his creed of life. He has a list of 11 things that he believes whole heartly in and tries to live by. It's pretty good. Here are some of my favorites, just pieces:
1. Be a friend to the friendless
2. Visit the sick and inspire them.
3. Teach the truth
5. Not seek to force people to live up to my ideals but rather just love them into doing the right thing. (love this)
8. Not knowing would the feelings of any.
9. Overcome selfishness and jealousy and rejoice in others success
10. Not be an enemy to anyone
11. Knowing the Redeemers plan and sharing it.
Anyways, President Smith and One Republic kind of inspired me to make my own top eleven things needed to live a good life. Mine is definitely not as deep, just a quick list of one worders. Feel free to add to the list.
Someone, it doesn't matter who, to share your life with.