Sunday, February 19, 2012

Date 3: 20 quesitons


Last nights Date was such a blast! We had some intense moments as you can see. But it turned out pretty great.  I will admit I was nervous about the idea of just sitting around asking each other questions, but it actually turned out really nice. We learned lots about one another.


We took a moment Saturday and set aside time to write the questions that we really wanted to know.
Matt typed his. 

I wrote out mine:


 Then when the time was right we sat down and asked each other questions. The rule was to answer honestly, don't worry about each others feeling, cause we honestly wanted to know. Some were silly, some were serious.


Some of my favorite questions were:


Name your three favorite tools.
Favorite date we ever took. 
What did you think of me after you first met me?
Waffles or pancakes? 
Scariest, most embarrassing,  spiritual, proud, and so on moments
What movie would you have liked to be in?
Least favorite chore. 
If you had one wish, what would it be?
If you won the lottery what would you do?
What song describes me?
What song describes you?
Biggest regret
Something you will never regret
What day would you relive?
What is country music to you?
One place you REALLY want to see
What is the strangest thing you have ever seen me do?


So many options and so much fun.

No comments: