Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Look

First let me show you these cute little pots I got for the flowers my wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law got me for my birthday. Super cute! I found them at Home Depot for less than 5 dollars each! I love them!

I had extra money left over from my birthday. I have wanted a new kitchen counter forever, but didn't want to pay the money for a new counter unless we have the money for new cabinets. The old counter was so horrible though. It had burn marks from a crock-pot, tons of knife marks and so much more.  An old friend Quela recommended Rustoleum Counter Transformations as an additional option. We looked into Rustoleum and found a pretty neat solution to our problem. I found this paint at Lowes for about $20. It was quick and easy to use and really gave our kitchen a brand new look! 
 
 I even still had enough money to buy a new kitchen light! Of course, we can't use the kitchen for the next three days until it has set, but if this ends up working out I am really glad we took the time to do this project!

Before-
After-
Manda


No comments: