Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas Cards

Every once in awhile it is my favorite time of the year! Card Club! We make 10 cards for only $15. We make two of each five main cards.There is six here because one card it the same just in another color.

I love going here with my mother-in-law. It is a blast and is so fun for me. I used to do this all the time but I had to buy stamps in order to go. This was okay, but I found my home is filled with stamps I never use. Now everything is online so I make my scrapbooks online now. Anyways I love this opportunity to just go, relax, and make something cute that I can give away! Here are the five cards we made.



This one is my favorite!



We embossed this one. So cute.



This one had an inside too!


This was A LOT of work, but so stinking cute!



We made this one in two colors, blue and red! I love the ribbon.



I really love that when I come home Matthew is by the door asking me to show him what I made! Cute husband.

Manda

No comments: